Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apple Keeps Changing The Landscape


I held my first iPad this week. Ok. I am sold. Apple is simply unbelievable. I don't NEED and iPad, but I WANT one badly. But perhaps more importantly, we see huge potential for our sales force (development officers) to take these devices on the road loaded up with Keynote presentations, videos and photos to help make our case. The potential as a business tool is huge.


And don't underestimate the utility in the home. Check out this guy who has made a custom cabinet in the kitchen. Very smart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq6My3kEqqk

Thu May 6, 2010
*ReadWriteWeb*


* iPad Killing Netbooks Already? *

An interesting chart released from Morgan Stanley Research this morning shows
that during the month of April - the month the iPad launched - netbook sales
stalled. Did the iPad really have that much impact on an industry that was once
the fastest-growing segment of the PC market? Or was the netbook's fall from
grace bound to happen at some point,...

Continue Reading »


Posted via email from Bill's posterous

No comments: